Croix de Guerre
Shelby County Historical Society Artifacts
Vintage Ladies' shoe from the estate of Paul and Margaret Crain - owned by Nancy Hill
Maple Grove Dairy glass bottle with Shelbyville, KY imprinted on it. Donated by Charles and Lucy Long.
Revolutionary Powder Horn, circa 1776, made and carried by Isaac Collier.
Brick from Painted Stone Pioneer Station.
L & N Railroad Tokens found at the Presbyterian Manse.
Ledger of Jewel Stoves sales in 1912 Shelbyville
1911 Men's Basketball Team. School unknown.
Detail of 1776 Powderhhorn Gifted by descendant Charles S. Moore, Sr. family.
Class of 1917 Shelbyville High School
Girls studying in a classroom at Science Hill Girls School.
Antique hand cranked ropemaker, donated by Hoppy Bennett from Undulata Farm.
Scrimshaw detail on Collier Powderhorn.
Detail of the year 1776 on the Collier Powderhorn.
Short Story Club 1926 Shelbyville
627 Main Street
Shelbyville, KY 40065
P.O. Box 444
Shelbyville, KY 40066
Copyright (c) 2020-2023, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Shelby County Historical Society
Website Designed and